Dr Roy Chio’s Profile (中文版)
Graduating from the U.K. in 1998, Dr Roy Chio did internships in Internal Cardiology, Plastic and General Surgery in England.
After treating patients with medicines, interventional procedures and surgery, Dr Chio is a firm believer in preventive medicine. He regards unmanaged ageing to be responsible for the majority of age-related degenerative disorders. When optimal health and vitality has been restored it is only natural for patients to want to look their best too. Dr Chio has taken a special interest in Anti-ageing Medicine and Aesthetic / Cosmetic Surgery.
Fluency in at least 6 important working languages including french has enabled him to keep abreast of the latest developments worldwide. He is able to achieve a comprehensive and in-depth mastery of many of the techniques and methods that were pioneered in France.
In 2007, Dr Chio and like-minded Professionals founded the Anti-ageing and Aesthetic Medcine Society of Singapore (AAAMSS). Dr Chio travels frequently attending and lecturing at conferences and workshops to impart his expertise. Dr Chio has trained with some of the world’s most prominent anti-ageing and aesthetic practitioners to hone and perfect his skills. The East Asia Distributor of the powered Liposuction equipment Lipomatic has appointed Dr Chio as “Liposuction Trainer and Pioneer in East Asia”.
In addition, he has been featured in the media and on radio programmes such as “Today in Singapore”. In 2008 he was the medical consultant on “Gold 90.5 FM” for a 16 series entitled “Feeling and Looking your Best with Dr Chio.” In 2009 10-part series “LUSHious Living with Dr Chio” on Lush 99.5. He also conducts public forums and seminars to educate people on various aspects of anti-ageing and aesthetic medicine.
• MBBS (U.K.)
• Board Certified in American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (USA)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology (Singapore)• Founding President of Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine Society of Singapore
• International College of Surgeons
Membership of Professional Organisations
• International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
• International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• International Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Science
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• Society of Integrative Medicine• Society of Aesthetic Medicine
• Society for Laser Surgery and Medicine
• Stem Cell Society of Singapore
• Society of Aesthetic Medicine
• Singapore Medical Council
Trainings & Seminars
• Congres National De Medecine Esthetique Et De Chirurgie Dermatologique (France)
• International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery & Dermatology (Seoul, Korea
• 5th World Congress of International Society of Aesthetic Surgery (Tokyo, Japan)
Thread Lift Trainings
• Serdev Sutures in Aesthetic Surgery (Sofia, Bulgaria) 2006
• Technique of EZ Lift (Seoul, Korea) 2008
• ISDS 38th Annual Meeting, Master Class Thread Lifting Techniques
• Hands on Cadaver Workshop (Bangkok Thailand) 2017
• IFAAS Hands on Master Class Korean Advanced Non-Surgical Face Lifting (JB, Malaysia) 2019
• International College of Surgeons “Frontier in Cosmetic Surgery” (Kyoto, Japan) 2016
• My Face Cadaveric Course (Singapore) 2014
• 3rd International Society for Dermatologic Surgery (Bali, Indonesia) 2011
• 37th International College of Surgeons World Congress (Manila, Philippines) 2010