Get a higher, straighter, and more defined nose without surgery!
Have you ever wanted a higher, straighter and more defined nose but are afraid of going under the knife? Ultra V Hiko Nose Threadlift is for you!
Now you no longer have to go for invasive nose implant surgery or do filler augmentations to get a straighter and more defined nose bridge. Nose Threadlift can improve your nose contours and enhance its shape without any form of surgery!
This non-invasive procedure is gaining much popularity in Asian countries in the enhancement of Asian noses due to the following advantages over Nose Fillers:
- Giving natural looking nose bridge definition
- Straightening the nose bridge creating a straighter nose profile
- Creating a higher nose bridge
- Lifting the nose tip to create a sharper tip
- Reducing the nose tip, for a more slender look
What is HIKO and How does it work?
HIKO comes from the word “Hi” in Korean meaning “High” and “Ko” meaning “Nose”. Therefore, the term “Hiko” literally means “to lift the nose”. HIKO Nose Lifting allows you to design the shape and profile of the nose that is most suitable for you.
HIKO Nose Lifting is a minimally invasive solution to enhance your appearance to a perfect dimension.
The procedure involves the insertion of threads called PDO (polydixanone) threads. The PDO threads have been scientifically proven to be fully absorbed by the body after some time. As they dissolve, they create new collagen and tissue fibroblasts, which will result in tighter skin around the nose, enhancing the nose’s definition and contour.
The threads act as a scaffolding that immediately helps to give contour, lift and shape the nose as desired without going under the knife.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIKO, RHINOPLASTY NOSE SURGERY AND NOSE FILLERS?
- Everyone wants to have the best of both worlds. When you go under the knife for rhinoplasty, you suffer tremendous pain and swelling after the surgery, yet cannot be sure of how your nose will turn out as you are put to sleep. During the HIKO nose lifting, you are able to see how we design the shape and the profile of your nose because you are conscious the whole time. This procedure also lasts longer compared to fillers, and it does not “spread” like dermal fillers. We all want a sharper nose bridge, not a broad nose bridge. HIKO will give you a sharp and straight nose bridge.
- Compared with fillers, HIKO has better longevity, does not spread out to broaden the nose (which can happen with fillers), and produces a sharper nose tip with higher bridge.
BENEFITS OF ULTRA V HIKO NOSE THREADLIFT
- Minimally invasive
- No downtime
- No risks
AM I A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
The procedure is suitable for anyone who has not gone for rhinoplasty. Even for those who have fillers injected previously but dislike their broadened nose.
HOW LONG CAN IT LAST?
The results usually last for 1-2 years depending on individual. Repeated treatments will achieve better results.
HOW LONG IS THE ENTIRE PROCEDURE?
The procedure is simple and takes only 45 minutes to complete.
IS IT PAINFUL?
Anesthetic cream is applied on the treatment area prior to the procedure. A local anesthesia (LA) will be given as well. After the LA, you will feel almost nothing.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
There is minimal downtime. Some of the patients may encounter bruising or slight swelling. Most of our patients go back to work the next day after the procedure or even right after the procedure.
WILL IT PRODUCE SUFFICIENT RESULTS?
One of the concerns for such a simple procedure is – would it achieve a sufficient result? Some Nose Threadlift procedures seem to not give a sufficient result, so what is the problem?
The results are based on a variety of factors including:
- Wrong number of nose threads used
- Wrong technique of placement of the threads
- Wrong type of nose threads used. Short, thin threads do not give a good result. Threads that are too thick may leave a scar at the injection point too. The right threads must be chosen – with the right type of cog that is able to provide the best lift effect for the bridge and tip.
If you’ve ever wanted a straighter, more defined nose without the invasive nose implant surgery or the risks of a Nose Filler, Ultra V Hiko Nose Threadlift is for you.
Get in touch with us today!
Please contact us at Dr. Chio Aesthetics and Laser Centre today for more information on our range of cosmetic treatments