IMPLANTING FOR A NATURAL LOOKING HAIRLINE IS IMPORTANT TO ACHIEVE A REALISTIC RESULT THAT LOOKS LIKE REGULAR GROWTH .
In our clinic, we carry out Hair Transplant (FUE) . It is a relatively new procedure that has revolutionized hair loss treatment. The process is a very safe and relatively minor surgical procedure. It is done under local anaesthesia, with the patient conscious and relaxed. Significant complications are rare. There is usually minimal discomfort or little pain during the surgical procedure.
Dr Chio is an active member of various prestigious hair and aesthetics international organization, such as the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and The American Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine.
There are a number of factors that can result or affect in problematic hair loss. The effect and form of hair loss vary depending on the individual and culture. Physical, psychological, emotional and even environmental factors can all contribute. Generally speaking the more common factors are both general and specific to genders, but causes can also be related to Male Testosterone, Thyroid Problems, Stress Factors, Diet, Free Radical Damage, etc.
Male-pattern hair loss is the most typical reason behind hair loss in men. Men who have this sort of hair loss typically have hereditary the attribute. Men who begin losing their hair at an early age tend to develop a lot of intensive hair loss. In male-pattern baldness, hair loss generally ends up in a receding hair line and hair loss on the top of the head.
Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) is the most common indication for hair transplantation. It is caused by the exposure of hair to the androgen Di-Hydro-Testosterone (DHT), a metabolite of testosterone created when testosterone reacts with the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase. When susceptible scalp hairs are exposed to DHT, they become finer and shorter with each recurring growth cycle, eventually leading to baldness.
The first description of hair transplantation was written by Dr. Okuda in Japan in the 1930s. He used hair transplantation to treat burn victims during WWII. However, records of his work were lost after the war. In 1950, Dr. Norman Orientreich rediscovered the process and successfully performed the first hair transplant in the U.S. for patients with MPB.
He proved that when “donor” hair from the permanent horseshoe-shaped fringe area on the back and sides of the head was moved to the balding “recipient” area on the top of the scalp, it continued to grow and did not fall out. Donor hair from the fringe area remains insensitive to DHT, and it is this property of donor hair (not local properties in the recipient area) that enables transplanted hair to grow. Dr. Orientreich called this “donor dominance,” and it is the property that makes hair transplantation possible.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a method of obtaining donor hair for Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) where individual follicular units are harvested directly from the donor area, without the need for a linear incision. With the FUE technique an .8mm to 1 mm punch is used to make a small circular incision in the skin around the upper part of the follicular unit, which is then extracted directly from the scalp.
After around 12 to 14 months, the end result can be seen. The success of the FUE process relies heavily on the skill and experience of the medical team and, in particular, the surgeon involved. Equally significant is the density and aesthetic design of the hairline (with a focus on the number of grafts per square centimetre).
* The FUE procedure is smoothly organised, rapidly executed and healing is almost painless, making for a quick recovery.
* Inflammation is rare and mild if it does occur. Generally, any swelling with last for only 5 days or so.
* Scarring is barely visible. This is because follicles are removed one-by-one from the donor area, minimizing the size of scarring resulting from FUE treatment.
* Complications are rare. This is ensured by using microsurgery tools with a size of 0.6-0.9mm. Across the world, there have been no documented cases where permanent damage or other serious complications have resulted from a FUE hair transplant.
* We provide a lifetime warranty for the end result, which guarantees a natural growth.
* The procedure is appropriate for both men and women, with specialists available to advise about aesthetic results before the treatment begins.
* The size of the transplanted area can be tailored for the specific needs of each customer.
* Treatment: This is an outpatient procedure in general, meaning that surgical procedures are avoided.